Suncoast Defensive Driving School is seeking a part time driving instructor for work in Sarasota, Bradenton, North Port and Venice Florida.
- Instructors will schedule their own student. With the capability to work 5 out of 7 days a week with possible weekend scheduling.
- Currently, Suncoast Defensive Driving School is a provider of private driver’s training, with at home service for our customers and students.
- We offer training and evaluations for students aged 15 years – senior.
- Starting pay – $16/teaching hour with consideration given for experience and education.
- Previous experience in driver’s training is an asset.
- Minimum education a high school graduation, some college or previous teaching experience preferred.
- Some knowledge of computers and internet access is required for scheduling.
- Mobile phone is required.
- Calm, relaxed, patient demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Candidates will undergo a FDLE background check.
- Initial training provided by Suncoast Defensive Driving School for temporary certificate, state certificate training within 6 months.
This is a very rewarding job, helping people of all ages the correct and safe way to drive. The hours are flexible and yours to schedule. Our training cars are modern and clean. Suncoast Defensive Driving School is this area’s exclusive AAA Approved Driving School and a Sarasota County awarded Green Business Partner. We have an outstanding community reputation with our families and students.
Please contact us by phone, 941-556-1161 or e-mail to discuss this rewarding and enjoyable employment opportunity.